COMPU-PAGE, LLC is seeking IT professionals, Bilingual (english/spanish) with experience in Remote Support Level 2/3 with Microsoft certification. This individual must be an organized team player with various multi-tasking skills and Ticketing System experience Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to read logs and error codes.
This individual will be supporting and maintaining Cloud based systems (2012R2 / 2008R2 / VMware), computer systems, and peripherals for COMPU-PAGE's growing list of customers.
This also includes but not limited to diagnosing, repairing, upgrading, and maintaining various equipment and hardware such as routers, firewalls, switches, troubleshooting of software, hardware and network configurations. While assuring optimal condition and workstation(s) performance.
Qualified applicants MUST have proven experience with Managed services:
Microsoft Exchange 2013, managed Antivirus and Citrix based systems , VMware, HyperV and Zen server. Cross forest Migrations, Group Policy and Script writing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining, monitoring, and troubleshooting end user networked peripheral devices, workstation hardware, and networking hardware products.
* Liaising with, and providing support and training to staff and end users on computer operation issues.
* Working with end users for identifying and delivering essential PC service levels.
* Performing on-site diagnosis, analysis, and resolution of complicated PC problems for various end users, and implementing and recommending corrective hardware solutions.
* Receiving and responding to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding hardware and PC problems.
* Evaluating and recommending hardware products of PC for purchase.
You must have at least 1 year of experience with the following:
* Microsoft Server OS's
* Active Directory
* Microsoft Exchange
* Microsoft Desktop OS's
* PBX Elastix
* Citrix / Terminal Services
* VMware Virtualization
* Extensive knowledge and Experience with Managed Services and Microsoft Exchange 2013
* Must have one or more of the following certifications: A+; Network+, MCP, MSCE or equivalent experience.
* Highly organized with Ticketing System experience.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills
* Experience and knowledge to read logs and error codes.
* Must be a highly motivated team player with great personality, high customer service standards and capability to communicate effectively!
* Knowledge of Windows 2003/2008 servers computers, network infrastructure devices and Active Directory, Exchange, and VMWare
* Experience with Networking, Routers, Firewalls and Switches
* Experience with Security on Networks & SVR's hardening.
* Experience with and VOIP based systems.
* Experience with Mac and Linox.
* Experience with both Unifi/Wifi preferred.
Note: If you don't have certifications but, you have the necessary experience and are sure that you have the necessary knowledge call us.
Nota: Si usted no tiene la certificacion pero, tiene la experiencia y esta seguro que tiene los conocimientos necesarios llamenos.
Mandatory requirement: Bilingual (english/spanish)
Please Email your resume at: email@example.com